We need to sweep these genocidal Neo-Fascist scum away

Spread the love
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel's Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don't do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel’s Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don’t do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.

Neo-Fascist because they are pursuing racist genocide just like the Nazis did. The Nazis were the New Fascists when they were in power.

I would like to see the whole Labour government and more – members of the military and air force – prosecuted for genocide, war crimes or even strung up.

We have to realise that USA, UK and Israel are partners in this genocide. The USA provide many arms, The UK provides many arms and has provided military and air force support from the outset. Now the USA and UK assist in bombing Yemen.

Nobody can seriously say that it is not genocide. The UK Labour Party are committing genocide.

Continue ReadingWe need to sweep these genocidal Neo-Fascist scum away

‘Genocide in Action’ as 60-Day Blockade Plunges Gaza Into Mass Starvation

Spread the love
Five-month-old Suwar Ashur, one of hundreds of children diagnosed with malnutrition, is being treated at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, Gaza on May 1, 2025. (Photo: Doaa Albaz/Anadolu via Getty Images)

Original article by Julia Conley republished from Common Dreams under Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).

The two-month-long siege is a “clear and calculated effort to collectively punish over two million civilians and to make Gaza unlivable.”

“This is genocide in action,” said one official with Amnesty International on Friday, referring to Israel’s two-month humanitarian blockade in Gaza which has resulted in death, starvation, and suffering on a nearly unimaginable scale.

The human rights group is demanding that Israel’s allies, including the United States, take immediate action to ensure the Israeli government lifts the total aid blockade that’s plunged the enclave into what the United Nations has called “mass starvation,” with food supplies rapidly dwindling and thousands of children diagnosed with acute malnutrition.

“The international community must not continue to stand by as Israel perpetrates these atrocities with impunity,” said Erika Guevara Rosas, Amnesty’s senior director for research, advocacy, policy, and campaigns.

After a brief cease-fire, Israel reimposed a ban on the entry of commercial goods and aid into Gaza on March 2 and cut off power to the enclave’s desalination plant, after it had been briefly reconnected to electricity. The plant’s blackout has worsened water scarcity that’s plagued Gaza for all of Israel’s 17-year blockade and has left some Palestinians resorting to drinking seawater.

A spokesperson for the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) told reporters in Geneva on Friday that the agency is in “constant contact” with Israeli authorities as it advocates for the reopening of border crossings.

“We don’t ask if food is nutritious or not, if it’s fresh or good; that’ a luxury, we just want to fill the stomachs of our children. I don’t want my child to die hungry.”

“Food stocks have now mainly run out, water access has become impossible,” Olga Cherevko said, leaving children “who have been deprived of their childhood for many months… rummaging through piles of trash” in search of food and combustible material to burn for cooking, due to rapidly shrinking supplies of fuel.

“Gaza is inching closer to running on empty,” said Cherevko.

Amnesty interviewed 35 internally displaced people about the forced starvation crisis facing Gaza, which began again shortly before Israel resumed its bombardment of the enclave on March 18—killing at least 2,325 people including 820 children since then.

With the severe food scarcity being “exploited by individuals hoarding or looting supplies, selling them at extortionate prices,” according to Amnesty, most Palestinians are relying on overcrowded charity kitchens where they can wait for hours each day for just one meal.

“We don’t ask if food is nutritious or not, if it’s fresh or good; that’ a luxury, we just want to fill the stomachs of our children. I don’t want my child to die hungry,” one parent told the aid group.

Another described sending their son to wait in line for drinking water “for hours and he had to walk long distances.”

“With the relentless bombardment and danger lurking everywhere, you don’t know,” said the parent. “You may send your child to bring water only for him to return in a body bag. Every day is like this here.”

OCHA has reported that 92% of infants and pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are not meeting their nutrient requirements, while the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) released a statement Friday warning that malnutrition among children is on the rise across the enclave.

“More than 9,000 children have been admitted for treatment of acute malnutrition since the beginning of the year,” said Catherine Russell, executive director UNICEF. “Hundreds more children in desperate need of treatment are not able to access it due to the insecurity and displacement.”

“For two months, children in the Gaza Strip have faced relentless bombardments while being deprived of essential goods, services and lifesaving care. With each passing day of the aid blockade, they face the growing risk of starvation, illness, and death—nothing can justify this,” Russell added.

One doctor at Al-Rantissi pediatric hospital in Gaza City told Amnesty that healthcare workers have observed “the impact of the hunger on the children who come here to receive treatment… You recommend that the parent give the child specific attention, specific food, and you know that what you are recommending is an impossibility.”

The two-month mark of the current siege came as the International Court of Justice held public hearings this week on Israel’s humanitarian obligations in Gaza. The ICJ has previously ordered Israel to prevent genocide in Gaza and to allow humanitarian aid into the enclave.

Amnesty argued that the “cruel and inhumane siege” offers “further evidence of Israel’s genocidal intent in Gaza.”

“Apart from a brief respite during the temporary truce, Israel has relentlessly and mercilessly turned Gaza into an inferno of death and destruction,” Erika Guevara Rosas said. “For the past two months, Israel has completely cut off the supply of humanitarian aid and other items indispensable to the survival of civilians in a clear and calculated effort to collectively punish over two million civilians and to make Gaza unlivable.”

Mohamad Safa, CEO and representative to the U.N. for the non-governmental organization Patriotic Vision, emphasized that the crisis that is gripping Gaza is “not famine,” but rather “forced starvation.”

“”Forced starvation is an act of genocide,” he said.

U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the only Palestinian-American member of Congress, repeated her call for an arms embargo on Israel, which counts the U.S. as the largest international funder of its military.

“The government of Israel is starving Gaza to death,” said Tlaib. “It’s a war crime to use starvation as a weapon. The only way to end this genocide is with an arms embargo. Time for my colleagues to end their silence.”

Guevara Rosas accused the international community, especially Israel’s allies, of “contemptible failure to live up to their legal responsibilities to prevent and bring an end to Israel’s genocide in Gaza.”

“These states’ decades of inaction helped establish pervasive impunity for Israel’s persistent violations and it is now exacting an unprecedented toll of death, destruction, and suffering on Palestinians,” said Guevara Rosas. “States must take action to render Israel’s violations against Palestinians politically, diplomatically, and economically unsustainable—the siege on Gaza must end now.”

Original article by Julia Conley republished from Common Dreams under Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).

UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel's Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don't do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel’s Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support.

Continue Reading‘Genocide in Action’ as 60-Day Blockade Plunges Gaza Into Mass Starvation

Drones attack civilian ship on its way to Gaza with humanitarian aid off Maltese coast

Spread the love

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/drones-attack-civilian-ship-its-way-gaza-humanitarian-aid-maltese-coast

AN ACTIVIST-RUN ship on a mission to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza was attacked by drones in international waters off the coast of Malta this morning, its organisers said.

The Conscience, a 68-metre-long passenger ship carrying volunteers from the Freedom Flotilla Coalition (FFC), set sail from the Mediterranean island nation to the besieged Palestinian territory on Thursday.

The grassroots solidarity movement whose goal is to end Israel’s two-month illegal blockade of Gaza said they had been organising the non-violent action under a ”media black out” in hopes of avoiding any potential sabotage.

But the Conscience didn’t make it very far.

At 12:23am this morning, two weaponised drones ”attacked the front of an unarmed civilian vessel twice, causing a fire and a substantial breach in the hull,” the FFC said.

Video filmed from the ship and posted on FFC’s social media channels today didn’t show the drones. But it did show a large fire blazing on the bow, and two loud bangs.

Article continues at https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/drones-attack-civilian-ship-its-way-gaza-humanitarian-aid-maltese-coast

UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel's Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don't do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel’s Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support.
Experiencing issues with this image not appearing. I suspect because it's so critical of Zionist Keir Starmer's support of and complicity in Israel's genocides.
Genocide denier and Current UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer is quoted that he supports Zionism without qualification. He also confirms that UK air force support has been essential in Israel’s mass-murdering genocide. Includes URLs https://www.declassifieduk.org/keir-starmers-100-spy-flights-over-gaza-in-support-of-israel/ and https://youtu.be/O74hZCKKdpA
Continue ReadingDrones attack civilian ship on its way to Gaza with humanitarian aid off Maltese coast

‘We cannot walk on by as we witness the Gaza genocide’

Spread the love

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/we-cannot-walk-we-witness-gaza-genocide

 Heba Shakura mourns her son Islam Abu Mahdi who was killed in an Israeli army air strike, during his funeral at the Indonesian hospital in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip, April 28, 2025

STUC to call on British government to end arms sales to Israel and the Scottish government to end enterprise grants for weapons manufacturers

THE final session of this year’s STUC passed seven motions in solidarity with the people of Palestine and Gaza today.

After attempts at compositing the motions failed, each passed individually, meaning the STUC will now call on the British government to end arms sales to Israel and the Scottish government to ensure no more Scottish Enterprise grants are handed over to weapons manufacturers.

More than £3 million of Scottish government cash has been handed over to manufacturers such as BAE Systems, Leonardo and Raytheon since 2023, while the firms continue to supply the Israeli military’s assault on Gaza. PCS general secretary Fran Heathcote told delegates: “We cannot be bystanders, we cannot walk by on the other side as we witness what is now widely accepted as a genocide. “The ICJ has ruled there is a plausible case, and Amnesty International have now confirmed that.“Fifty-eight years of illegal occupation, decades of settlement building, an ethnic cleansing, Israel’s Gaza onslaught has killed at least 60,000 people since 2023, and the Lancet has estimated the real figure could be 180,000 dead.

Article continues at https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/we-cannot-walk-we-witness-gaza-genocide

UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel's Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don't do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel’s Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don’t do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
Continue Reading‘We cannot walk on by as we witness the Gaza genocide’

Former SNP Justice Secretary defends Kneecap over ‘kill your local MP’ comments

Spread the love

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/former-snpjustice-secretary-defends-kneecap-35143758

Kneecap are being probed by counter-terrorism police(Image: Anadolu via Getty Images)

Kenny MacAskill said the Belfast group’s comments had been “taken out of context”

The former SNP MP and now Alba Party leader said the band was being targeted because it has been outspoken about Israel killing thousands of Palestinians in Gaza.

MacAskill told the BBC’s Scotcast: “I think it’s a kneejerk reaction to Kneecap, I think it’s utterly pointless.

“The band have issued an apology for what was a throwaway remark some two years ago taken entirely out of context.”

He continued: “People seem outraged about Kneecap having mentioned that throwaway line and yet Britain is facilitating genocide in Gaza, kids are dying by the score on a daily basis.

“I think I know where the real wrong is and the real wrong is what is being perpetrated by Israel, not a remark by the band Kneecap several years ago.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/former-snpjustice-secretary-defends-kneecap-35143758

dizzy: Politicians who facilitate and participate in genocide should expect to be criticised.

UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel's Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support. They explain that they don't do gas chambers but do do forced marches, starvation, destroy hospitals, mass-murders of journalists and healthcare workers.
UK Labour Party government Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner and Rachel Reeves explain that they are participants and complicit in Israel’s Gaza genocide providing Israel with army and air force support.
Continue ReadingFormer SNP Justice Secretary defends Kneecap over ‘kill your local MP’ comments