By-election in Makerfield

Spread the love

https://www.loonyparty.com/4717/9491/forthcoming-by-election-in-makerfield

We can confirm that our glorious leader Alan ‘Howlin’ Laud Hope with selected agents will be standing against Andy Burnham in the forthcoming election in Makerfield. We can also confirm that there is no intention to launch a leadership bid to replace our leader. We can also confirm that we will be making every effort to win this seat and will be throwing everything at it. This election has come about so that Andy Burnham will be eligible to mount a leadership bid against Sir Keir Starmer. However with the help of the voters in Makerfield we can cause a major upset in Labour’s plans.

Lets be honest, this election has nothing to do with the aspirations of the voters. They are being used as  pawns to change the Labour leadership, not to raise issues of importance to the constituents of Makerfield.

Josh Simmons said in his election speech ‘I will be your MP, your voice, and your advocate. My door will always be open. Tonight is the beginning of a mission’.

He didn’t say ‘except if someone else comes along who needs my seat.’

Not to mention the people of Manchester who now will need a new mayor, so this exercise in ‘Game of Thrones’ will cost the people of Manchester and Makerfield a lot of upset. . watch this space!!

https://www.loonyparty.com/4717/9491/forthcoming-by-election-in-makerfield

This blog is considering supporting Alan ‘Howlin’ Laud Hope, Monster Raving Loony Party as candidate for the Makerfield by-election.

Continue ReadingBy-election in Makerfield

Climate Adam: Climate Scientists Were Wrong… That’s a good thing

Spread the love

Donald Trump urges you to be a Climate Science denier like him. He says that he makes millions and millions for destroying the planet, Burn, Baby, Burn and Flood, Baby, Flood.
Donald Trump urges you to be a Climate Science denier like him. He says that he makes millions and millions for destroying the planet, Burn, Baby, Burn and Flood, Baby, Flood.
Nigel Farage urges you to ignore facts and reality and be a climate science denier like him and his Deputy Richard Tice. He says that Reform UK has received £Millions and £Millions from the fossil fuel industry to promote climate denial and destroy the planet.
Nigel Farage urges you to ignore facts and reality and be a climate science denier like him and his Deputy Richard Tice. He says that Reform UK has received £Millions and £Millions from the fossil fuel industry to promote climate denial and destroy the planet.
Elon Musk urges you to be a Fascist like him, says that you can ignore facts and reality then.
Elon Musk urges you to be a Fascist like him, says that you can ignore facts and reality then.
Continue ReadingClimate Adam: Climate Scientists Were Wrong… That’s a good thing

Board of Peace envoy says there is ‘no recovery’ in Gaza despite ceasefire gains

Spread the love

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Nickolay Mladenov, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process gives a speech in Davos, Switzerland on January 22, 2026. [Harun Özalp – Anadolu Agency]

A senior Board of Peace official said Thursday that there is “no recovery” in Gaza despite some progress under a ceasefire deal, Anadolu reports.

Nickolay Mladenov, high representative for Gaza, told the UN Security Council that mass destruction, displacement and humanitarian challenges continue to define conditions on the ground.

“When I last appeared before you, the framework for the decommissioning of weapons in Gaza had been agreed among the guarantors and presented to the parties, and I told you the engagement was serious. The first written report on the implementation of Security Council Resolution 2803 (2025) of the Board of Peace is now before you,” he said.

Noting that there had been limited but important improvements since the ceasefire took hold, he said, “The guns have largely fallen silent across Gaza for the first time in two years. Every hostage has been returned to their family.”

“The number of people receiving food assistance has risen from 400,000 to roughly 2 million. None of this was inevitable. None of it should be taken for granted,” he added.

Warning against describing the situation as a recovery, Mladenov said, “I will not stand before this Council and call this recovery, because there is no recovery.”

He described the scale of destruction as unprecedented, noting widespread infrastructure collapse across the enclave.

READ: UN official says renewed Gaza war would have ‘disastrous consequences’ for civilians

“Some 70 million tons of rubble lie where homes and schools and hospitals used to stand, much of it mixed with unexploded ordnance,” he noted.

Mladenov said more than 1 million people remain without permanent shelter and are living in tents or damaged buildings.

At the same time, unemployment has reached extreme levels, and basic services remain severely degraded, he said.

Although the ceasefire is largely holding, he said it is “holding in a way that is not perfect. There are daily violations.”

He added that continued restrictions and delays are undermining humanitarian access and confidence in the process, stressing that civilians bear the cost of the delay in Gaza.

US deputy UN envoy Tammy Bruce welcomed the report by the Board of Peace. “The United States does have the pleasure of applauding the accomplishments of the Board of Peace over the recent months and the steps toward establishing the Office of the High Representative, the International Stabilization Force, and the National Committee for the Administration of Gaza,” she said.

“As we have just heard today, there are still significant challenges to overcome in the reconstruction and rebuilding of Gaza and securing enduring safety, stability, and prosperity,” said Bruce, explaining that challenges can be overcome by working together.

“A future of peace, freedom, personal and economic in the Middle East is in all of our interests. We must work together to make it happen. The United States will continue to work with Israel, its neighbors, and our partners on the Board of Peace to achieve that goal,” she added.

READ: Trump’s Gaza ‘peace’ board in turmoil as funding pledges fail to materialise

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel's genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism "without qualification". Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/
Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel’s genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism “without qualification”. Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/

Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza's hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza’s hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Donald Trump explains why he established his Bored of Peace
Donald Trump explains why he established his Bored of Peace

Continue ReadingBoard of Peace envoy says there is ‘no recovery’ in Gaza despite ceasefire gains

UN reports nearly 50 illegal Israeli occupier attacks across West Bank in 1 week

Spread the love

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Palestinians inspect the scale of destruction after Israeli forces set fire to two Palestinian-owned vehicles in the village of Halhul, Hebron, West Bank, Palestine on May 20, 2026. [Mamoun Wazwaz – Anadolu Agency]

The UN reported on Thursday at least 49 illegal Israeli occupier attacks across the West Bank in a single week.

Citing the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), UN spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said during a news conference that between May 12 and 18, Israeli occupier attacks “caused casualties or damage, including a rise in arson attacks against homes, farmland, vehicles and a mosque.”

“With this, over 870 settler attacks across more than 220 communities have caused casualties or property damage this year alone,” he said.

Dujarric addressed an Israeli High Court ruling affecting international non-governmental organizations operating in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, stressing that “international NGOs are indispensable to the overall humanitarian operations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory” and that “their work must and needs to be facilitated.”

He said humanitarians are continuing to deliver assistance in Gaza, “despite the impediments,” that have been briefed about almost daily, while warning that “essential supplies must be allowed into Gaza urgently, to avoid the risk of equipment collapsing.”

READ: Israeli occupiers establish new illegal settlement outpost in West Bank’s Hebron

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel's genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism "without qualification". Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/
Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel’s genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism “without qualification”. Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/

Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza's hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza’s hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Orcas discuss Donald Trump and the killer apes' concept of democracy. Front Orca warns that Trump is crashing his country's economy and that everything he does he does for the fantastically wealthy.
Orcas discuss Donald Trump and the killer apes’ concept of democracy. Front Orca warns that Trump is crashing his country’s economy and that everything he does he does for the fantastically wealthy.

Continue ReadingUN reports nearly 50 illegal Israeli occupier attacks across West Bank in 1 week

Despite blackout, satellite images reveal damage to Israeli military bases during Iran war

Spread the love

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Israeli police and search and rescue teams launch investigation and search operations after one of the missiles fired by Iran in retaliation for Israeli attacks struck Tel Aviv, Israel, on June 22, 2025. [Saeed Qaq – Anadolu Agency]

An analysis by satellite imagery company Soar has revealed the extent of damage caused to Israeli military bases during March by Iranian strikes and attacks by Hezbollah.

According to the Hebrew newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, an analysis of satellite images published by Soar showed damage to several Israeli military bases across the country following the latest round of fighting, before a ceasefire came into effect last month.

Images from the Sentinel-2 satellite showed that the Ramat David Airbase was damaged in two areas during the war with Iran.

The images indicated that one of the damaged areas appeared to be used for support vehicles and equipment, while the second area was used for refuelling and maintenance of fighter jets.

The images also showed a sudden change to the ground surface in March near a building inside the Mishar Base, which belongs to Unit 8200 near Safed.

According to Soar’s analysis, the change in the ground surface suggests a possible strike on the base between 5 and 10 March.

The images also showed damage at a defensive position inside the Nevatim Airbase. The analysis said the damage was clearly visible at a small defensive site inside the base on 25 March.

READ: Israel economy shrinks 3.3% due to war with Iran

This work by Middle East Monitor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel's genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism "without qualification". Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/
Keir Starmer explains that UK is actively supporting Israel’s genocidal expansion and repeats his previous quotation that he supports Zionism “without qualification”. Keir Starmer said “I said it loud and clear – and meant it – that I support Zionism without qualification.” here: https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/keir-starmer-interview-i-will-work-to-eradicate-antisemitism-from-day-one/

Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza's hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Keir Starmer objects to criticism of the IDF. He asks how could anyone object to them starving people to death, forced marches like the Nazis did, bombing Gaza’s hospitals and universities, mass-murdering journalists, healthworkers and starving people queuing for food, killing and raping prisoners and murdering children. He calls for people to stop obstructing his genocide for Israel.
Orcas discuss Donald Trump and the killer apes' concept of democracy. Front Orca warns that Trump is crashing his country's economy and that everything he does he does for the fantastically wealthy.
Orcas discuss Donald Trump and the killer apes’ concept of democracy. Front Orca warns that Trump is crashing his country’s economy and that everything he does he does for the fantastically wealthy.

Continue ReadingDespite blackout, satellite images reveal damage to Israeli military bases during Iran war